Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 17:01:22 -0800

- ----------
> From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates
> Date: Saturday, April 04, 1998 2:17 PM
>
> At 12:28 PM 4/4/98 -0800, you wrote:
>
> Let's see if Leica can do one in the West.
We have so many places up here in the NW we could keep busy until we are as
old as Ted and never shoot the same place twice.

 Maybe alternate years if they
> don't want to do two?
Good idea ........... won't cost them anymore

If Leica doesn't want to do it, maybe we can form a
> LUG workshop and just bring slides, stuff them in a projector, and then
go
The projector and large screen are already in the car.

> out on Safari. (I could care less about an open bar and such stuff.
An open bar is when you uncork the flask to keep your shootin' fingers from
freezin' in the cold mornings.

I'd
> rather be out at sunrise photographing nature.)

I assisted David Hizer on a couple of workshops recently and had forgotten
how wonderful it was to get up at 4 AM  and race like hell up a mountain
road to get first light.
> ==========
>
> Eric Welch
> St. Joseph, MO
> http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I believe the problem would be picking only one area out of all the
possibilities. Eric, I even remember some great places down in the Grass
Pants area.

Does anyone else want to join us?

Cheers,
David Medley