Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: LEICAMAN56 <LEICAMAN56@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 17:33:37 EST

Bud,

I read your e-mail with some interest.  I have been a member since 1983 and I
am now an officer of LHSA.  The emphasis of the society has changed somewhat
in the past several years.
While the primary emphasis remains on the history of the Leica, our
publication the Viewfinder has many articles on using M and R equipment.  We
have entered into an agreement with Leica Camera to provide us with new gear
for testing.  We have several talented pros as members who write regular
articles on new gear and technique.
In two weeks we will be holding our 2nd annual spring shoot in Charleston.  We
also have an annual meeting every fall - this year Oct 2-4 in Denver.  We also
publish a Leica catalog for members quarterly.
You can find more information on the LHSA at our website.  There is even a
membership application you can download.  Or you can contact the Secretary-
Trasurer Stan Hodges at:
7611 Dornoch Lane
Dallas, TX   75248-2327
214-386-4005 (phone/fax)
or e-mail me back and I'll send you an application in the mail.

Bill Rosauer