Subject: RE: [Leica] Bowie Knives
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:07:00 +0000

Presumably this is to trim the film leaders for old Leica screw cameras?

Jem
 ----------

Dear Group,

I would like the opinions of collectors or makers on what would be a good
Bowie type or
design or style (or whatever it is called) from which to make
 an initial Bowie knife purchase.  I may jump on the current collecting
bandwagon an buy a
bowie, but I need some input.  I may also need to have a s
houlder holster(?) developed to carry them because I know they won't fit in
my boots or my
pants pocket!! (-:

Thanks

Bill