Subject: Re: [Leica] R4
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:50:41 +0000

The price seems reasonable, from what I've experienced in my
transition to Leica R from brand N and from what I noted in qucik
scan of the LHSA catalog.

We did have a discussion late last year
about some shortcomings in the early R4 production, but I don't have
the messages at hand.  Perhaps someone could recap.

I'm using a 60 as the "normal" lens myself and have grown to like it
after becoming accustomed to its focussing traits.

Roy

On  2 Apr 98 at 8:44, Tina Manley wrote:

> LUGnuts:
>
> There's an R4 with winder and 60 Macro lens for sale here for $1000.
>  What do you think?  TIA   Tina

   Roy C. Zartarian
   http://www.connix.com/~royzart
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.