Subject: Re: [Leica] Useful camera features?
From: Shawn London <srlondon@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 12:03:47 -0500

>Would RF users be as satisfied with an electronic M-camera, or has
>standard SLR design become too cluttered with superfluous features?
>Your opinions, please.

If you want an electronic, gadgetized rangefinder, buy a Contax G2.  I
don't think that I am alone in stating that I like the M6 precisely
because it is so simple and uncluttered.  In terms of convenience
(built-in TTL meter) and function, the M6/M6HM duo seems to be the best a
mechanical rangefinder is likely to get as a niche product.  Why spoil it
by trying to make it something it isn't?