Subject: [Leica] New 50/1.4 R and 180/2.8 APO R
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:03:17 -0500

Tom D. wrote:

<<<BTW, that 80 f1.4 is a great lens; thanks again for loaning me yours at
the Leica seminar :-)!>>>>>>>>

Hi Tom,

Are you and Jean coming this year for more Leica toy time and great words
of wisdom? :)

If you have never had the opportunity to talk with or listen to Walter Heun
you are in for a treat. He's been Leica for many many years and used to be
on the "NPPA Flying Short course!"  He retired several years ago and was
the first lecturer at the Cape Cod seminars for several years before
illness put him down.

This is the 10th anniversary of this new version Leica workshop, I thought
it would be great to drag Walter out of his easy going retired life for
some truly great information and stories. He's a wealth of information and
similar to me, not a big "fan of numbers." But if challenged, he knows
Leica glass better than the palm of his hand!

Hope your coming and bringing your new R lenses! :)

ted