Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [Leica ]filter wallet
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:38:00 +0000

Flatpack meant that the opening sat on the top of a flattish (maybe 1/2"
high) pack, hinging open from a fold at the back. Peviously Kodachrome packs
used to stand (2"0 tall and have a transparent lid which slid off). Maybe
this is a 20 exposure packing rather than a 36 exp? Maybe it was only used
in Europe, I don't know, I acquired it about 4-5 years ago...

Jem