Subject: Re: [Leica] Advice wanted
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:50:23 +0200

I wondered how you managed to pack 5 lenses. The reason why I bring only 4
lenses, is that I always want to have two bodies ready for immediate use,
with lenses attached. On trips, when exploring new places, I never carry a
camera around my neck. Most people will see that I am a tourist anyway, but
they will not know that I may take any pictures until I grab my camera.
Looking at the Alice bag from the outside, it is almost magic that such a
small bag can carry that much equipment. It is a photo bag, that I never
have found to be a burden, easily brought whereever I go, and it don't bump
into people on crowded streets. I have been looking 25 years for this bag.
/Hans