Subject: [Leica] Leica 20-35mm f2.8 R Zoom
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 21:36:56 -0500

I too agree with Donal's proposal that Leica should forget development
of  a Noctilux-R and develop a 20-35mm fast zoom lens.  I really need
this lens; the sooner the better.  Do you think it would be of any value
for all of us LUGgers to petition Solms by way of email to develop this
lens?  If there is interest on the part of the core Leica fans it has to
mean something at corporate. I'm going to fire off an email tonight not
expecting anything but will be grinning if such lens becomes a reality
in the future.

Paul T. Collura