Subject: Re: [Leica] 2x tele converter for leica
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:27:00 +0000

Apologies Marc,
I have only seen one of the ('Russian') Ukrainian version which looked
poorly finished compared to my Telemore.
If you say it's ahead optically, it'll be worth seeing if I can find one to
buy.
Is there any way that it can work on an M-camera, I'd presume it's solely
LTM and therefore not viable?

jem