Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Superia Reala 100 color print film
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 21:32:03 +0200

On 31-03-1998 03:51 Five Senses Productions wrote:

>Anyone have experience with this brand NEW color neg film?
>How does it compare to Kodak Royal Gold 100 and previous
>Fuji Reala 100?
>

>Francesco Sanfilippo,

Francesco,

The two tests I have seen so far all say the same: the Superia Reala is a
rebadged version of the existing Reala. So expect no difference since the
existing version is already top. In tests the Reala came out as the most
outstanding film among 100 ASA films.
BTW: of the "new" Fuji Superia line, only the 100 and 200 are really new,
the 400, 800 and Reala are just rebadged versions of current ones.

Pascal

t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t               a p p l e    c o m p u t e r