Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 mm Summicron Collapsible
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:52:27 EST

<<
 I just found a 50mm Summicron Collapsible for $225.  It looks pretty
 good... just a slight mar on the front element.  I don't have a 50 at
 the moment.  It would be nice to add one.  Does anyone have experience
 using this one?

Dave, I do not have one, but Erwin has an excellent analysis of this and the
other 50 mm lenses on his site.

By the way, his analysis and conclusions are very thought provoking.  He notes
that few of us ever use the full capabilities of the new Leica lenses.

Tom Shea