Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my Winder R8!!!!
From: "Jacques Grilli" <grilli.jacques@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 06:16:51 -0500

Just got the Leica handgrip for my M6 - what a difference - now i can hol=
the camera properly and with assurance. Before I always had the feeling t=
hat
I was holding the camera with my fingertip - felt very ackward - now it
feels solid. The same feeling in holding a Nikon FM2 (naked without the
motor) as opposed to the F5 but without the weight. I beleive the M6 shou=
ld
be sold with the handgrip as an accessory.

Jacques H. Grilli