Subject: RE: [Leica] M6HM S/N - Asia vs U.S./ Fra
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 9:57:00 +0000

Brian Bower (the leica book writer) has an 'old' numbered M6HM acquired in
the UK...

Jem
 ----------
From: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
To: KIMEJ44; 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Subject: [Leica] M6HM S/N - Asia vs U.S./ Frank?
Date: 31 March 1998 08:22

  Frank - From the data that you have so far - Would you say that it
  seems like the newer (2,4XX,XXX) M6s are being sold in No. America
  and the older ones are going to Asia?   Is 2,296,539 a M6 or M6HM?
  What is the earliest s/n that you have for a M6HM?
  Are you supplying Stephan with all the data or is he doing his own
  independent research?

  I know that I have asked a lot of questions but I am still wondering
  if some early refurbished & reboxed M6s are being sent to Asia and
  3rd world countries.

  Marvin