Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #271
From: Bruce Feist <bfeist@flock.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:50:30 -0500

Hi, Marc;

Actually, it's not so bad.  There aren't many actual film manufacturers in the world, and the various 'house
brands' of film are made by Kodak, Fuji, or Agfa.  So, go into your local CVS (a pharmacy chain) or whatever, and
look at a box of 'their' brand of film.  If it's manufactured in Germany, it's Agfa.  I think that Konica film is
actually Agfa, for instance.

Of course, your camera may be insulted by the presence of such film <g>.

Bruce