Subject: [Leica] What russian/east german lenses to buy?
From: rurmonas@senet.com.au (Richard Urmonas)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:30:45 +0930 (CST)

My sister is shortly going on a tour of the baltic countries
and parts of the former USSR.

Having noticed the favorable comments on some of the photographic
equipment available in these areas I am interested in what is
suitable and readily available.  I do not want to waste my sisters time
so am looking for things which should be readily available.
Also as she is not very mechanically minded I would like to know any
sugestions for simple quick tests she could do before buying.

I am interested in either full camera equipment or lenses for a screw
mount Leica.

Thanks in advance.
Richard Urmonas.