Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica adresses in DFW area
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:17:45 -0600

Philippe,

 >Being new to the Dallas area, I like to know
>If there are some adresses where i could find Leica
>equipment,
>Photoshops, etc..

KEH has used Leica equipment, and a lot of other camera equipment.  It is a
nice store, I believe it is on Forest Lane, but I may be wrong as it has
been a while since I was there.  There also is a Leica dealer by Preston
and Mockingbird, in the shopping center.  It is Cooter's.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK