Subject: [Leica] Re: Spaniel TM ?
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:23:28 EST

  Please Spaniel - What does the TM stand for?
  From:	spaniel@pacbell.net (TM)
<<
 I just bought a new Bogen/Manfrotto 3021 for my R8 and M6 but it is
 difficult and not fast enough to release the camera from the Bogen head
 that was also sold with it. Does anyone within the LUG, using either
 Leica Rs or Ms, have any experience using the ARCA Swiss B1 head on
 their tripod? I've read two good ratings on it and need opinions from
 Leica body users. Thanks.