Subject: Re: [Leica] CL or M-6 metering pref's?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 15:04:58 -0500

In general I prefer needles to diodes also. My R3 has a needle readout and
I prefer it to my wife's RE. When I had a CL I liked the needle in it also,
except it only worked part of the time. I trade it for an M2 with neither
needles of diodes.

kw

>was shooting yesterday for the 1st time with both the CL and the 6HM - gotta
>tell ya', i prefer the needle metering to the lcd's in that you can see a
>much larger +/- range.  also found the CL's metering range on the side
>easier to read that the bottom arrangement of the 6.
>
>thoughts?
>
>--Steven Blutter--
>sblutter@earthlink.net

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>