Subject: [Leica] M4-P vs M2/M4 finders
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:31:19 +0200

Hello luggers,

Maybe I'm wrong or misleaded, but I find that the viewfinder of the "old" M2
or M4 is much brighter than these of the M4-P. This latter (three sample
tested) have some kind of blue (thanks to Miles) color in their finders and
therefore do not look as bright as the old ones. Moreover, I found that the
old ones are even easier to focus than the M4-P or even the M6. Have you
ever heard about this?
Maybe it's a matter of genetics and what I'm saying is only valid for me, I
don't know!
Please help me.
Thanks
Thib.