Subject: Re: [Leica] M lens combination
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 20:50:32 EST

<< Recently I acquired a Leica M6 with the 35mm Summilux 1.4 asph. I love it.
 Now I have deceided to travel only with the M6 much more compact.
 Considering the M6 / 35mm combination I am requesting the opinion of M6 users
to sugest the best lens
 combination - if I want to carry either only 2 lens or 3 lens (including the
35 Summilux)   Exemple: would it be the ultimate to have the 35mm Summilux
with the 75 Summilux or the 35mm Summilux with the 50mm Summicron f2  if I
want to carry and purchase only one more lens ?   >>

I would suggest the 75 Summilux.  35 is pretty close to 50.  With the 75, you
would have more range and would still have a pair of 1.4's for low level
lighting.

Tom Shea