Subject: [Leica] Chatterton fairness
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 12:31:42 -0600

Dear LUGgers,

today Don sent me an e-mail telling a new Summar will be delivered to me
next Tuesday at no charge.
This is more than fair, it's rather a sign of friendship, since the
original lens I was interested in was listed at 49USD and this one has a
much higher value and, moreover, it's a FREE lens.
I've to admit (and with great pleasure) I've rarely found a so correct
way to run a business, even in other fields.
A sincere thanks from me.
Don, I really hope you will not close yr e-mail and stay on the
list:I've enjoyed your contributions.

Best,

Ernesto