Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Damage
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:35:37 -0500

One of the lenses I bought from Don Chatterton came with a similar
holding thing.  It is called a Zing case and is very nice for carrying
the lenses.  Made from the scuba type material, with a draw string and
clip on the top for carrying the lens on your belt.

Carl Socolow wrote

>Try the padded foam cup or beer can insulators for holding lenses. I've
>used them on a belt pouch with Hassy (sorry Marc) lenses and they work
>well. Maybe we can even get them custom inscribed or printed with LUG
>emblem of some sort since Leica/Solms is so protective of their red dot.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto