Subject: Re: [Leica] Vancouver on 50mm's a day! :)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:49:59 -0500

Dave wrote:

<<< Tell me, why just a 50 mm?  Lose your luggage?>>>>>>

Hi Dave,

Nope it was the "brilliant idea" of my super handy assistant Sandy Carter,
a dear lady I'd be lost without these days who said, "Why don't you do a
50mm lens shoot to illiustrate to your Leica workshop, that it can be a
very fine picture taking tool?"

I replied, "Sandy your crazy! :)  A complete shoot on Vancouver using only
the 50! Your mad!" :) So she responded with "I think it's a real challenge
for the "great one!" Then broke out laughing and went to tell my wife what
she had challenged me to do.

Hell then the both of them got on mu back and when it's two women on your
case you don't have a hope to keep them quiet, but just go do the damn
thing! :)  And we did. And it will make a very fine teaching series and
motivational segment for the October workshop.:)

Actually surprised me at the many things we recorded that proved, when you
put your mind and Leica lenses to work, you "can capture" neat things with
just a 50.

ted