Subject: Re: [Leica] which 90mm lens for the M?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 21:49:26 -0600

At 01:45 PM 3/27/98 +0800, you wrote:

>i agree with you! Francesco has already the 100 apo macro on his R8 and I
>don't understand why he insists on having a 90mm on his M6??

I can see why he would want a short tele on the M6, but if he has the Apo
Macro, the logical choice would be the 75 Summilux, espeically since he has
the M6HM! That way the lenses are utilizing the advantages of their
respective cameras.

Francesco, the 75 Summilux is a stunner!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke