Subject: Re: [Leica] Maggie Steber
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:00:52 -0600

At 11:01 AM 3/27/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Maggie is also an enthusiastic yet gentle soul with a deep passion for
>her subjects and a humility about her work.
>
>And next month, April 21, William Albert Allard.

Donal,

You up to a visit from the heartland? :-)

I've met Maggie Steber. Such a nice person. Hard to believe she's tough
enough to shoot Haiti pictures she does. But then Carol Guzy of the
Washington Post (arguably the best newspaper shooter out there today) is a
small statured woman who is quiet and shy. But her pictures speak volumes!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke