Subject: Fw: [Leica] differences between MR Meter and MR4?
From: "Boreham" <boreham@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:04:33 -0000

A year or two back I had one of each type, neither of which worked
properly. I took the tops off (made special tool by filing down circlip
pliers) and found that the sliding contacts on the switch which operates
when you push in the lever/button is beefier on the MR4 than th MR. No
other obvious difference but it does suggest that the MR4 had benefited
from some product development.
Mike