Subject: Re: [Leica] Help / My Leica Page Problems / Help
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 19:13:47 +0100

Marvin, everything seems to be just fine on your site. The pictures look
great and have the following size:
Giant11 72506 bytes, Giant5 42375 bytes, Giant3 57886 bytes
Maybe your problems have to do with some settings on your own computer
(graphics settings, browser settings, etc.?!?)
Regards Hans

Mail: hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se
Private URL: http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/hp635.htm
Professional URL: http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-24872/hans2.htm