Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #264
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 07:25:19 +0000

Christian,

> If there wouldn't be problems
> no one would complain about. Do you think those encountering problems
> should better keep quiet? And, since you are working for Solms, do you
> believe your comment is an appropriate way to treat disappointet
> customers ?

While I agree that encouraging/demanding silence is an obtuse way of 'dealing' with the
problem,  I don't think that blind criticism is a better way of settling the issue. If you're
a recipient of a defective Leica product, most of us are interested in hearing about it.

It does make sense that one way or another, it's not Tom's fault....

Danny Gonzalez