Subject: Re: [Leica] new 75mm
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:06:48 -0600

At 10:22 PM 3/24/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I know you shoot color neg, but many of us shoot chrome under adverse
>conditions and to say Leica is annoying because of the odd filter size is
>an understatement.

As I have pointed out, there are solutions. Someone who uses filters a lot
in adverse conditions can utilize them. But I know they don't work for
everyone. I'd be getting Calumet's filters, which would be one filter of
each type, on any lens I'd use in bad light.

Fuji has some new chrome film that is supposed to work from 100 ISO to 1000
ISO. That's right, with pushing I assume. Wonder how it works in bad light.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

How do I set my laser printer on stun?