Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:44:41 -0500

At 03:41 PM 3/24/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I wouldn't take pictures if I didn't print them myself.
>
>Marc

 Me either, Marc.  Watching those pictures come up in the developer is part
of the whole process. The computer has great potential, but nothing beats
standing in the dark and looking at the scene that you had visualized days
or months before slowly appear.  Prints by somebody else could never match
what you envisioned.  Best - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>