Subject: Re: [Leica] SCALA, etc.
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:58:55 -0800

David Medley wrote:

> OK Dale ............. you have passed the first stage of a several stage
> program.
>
> Should you wish to continue ............... you MUST start looking about
> the house for a suitable spot in which to install a darkroom!

Well David I guess that means the garage.  But one of the reasons I went
into Electrical Engineering was I did not enjoy Chemistry.  So if I can
pay someone else to do the developing without it costing too much then I
will.

But if I change my mind maybe I will take a ferry over to Whidbey Island
and you can show me how to create a darkroom.  Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $