Subject: Re: [Leica] B+W and cheap filters
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 07:20:05 +0100

German "Fotomagazin" had a UV-filter test 2 Years ago. They concluded that
Leica and B+W were the best to use. Hoyas were so so. The cheap filters were
crap  and really degraded the lenses.
Reading this article made me throw away all the cheap filters I had.
Unfortunately I threw away the magazine, as I always do after a Year.
/Hans