Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Subject Trivialities
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:16:44 -0800

That was very well said Tina. Not to add to the "Trivialities," many of the
people have been around the LUG long enough to feel like family. Family
chatters, sometimes it seems like trivialities, but it isn't. It's what
separates personalities and gives character to the whole experience.
Without it, I would leave.

OH NO... don't leave, that would mean no more filter police!

;-)

Jim