Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Subject Trivialities
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 17:42:35 EST

Amen!

I am retired and have all the time that I want to do what I want,  but to
spend countless hours writing back and forth about the color of dots on the
plastic wrapper on the M6 or the merits and effects of the plastic base plate
cover that comes on the M6 is just too much for me to understand.  These are
just two topics and there are many, many more.  "Me too" becomes important
compared to all the other minutiae.

Sorry, but I would rather spend time taking pictures with these wonderful
instruments that to talk about them all of the time.  Please don't be offended
by what I am saying.  I have learned some important and useful things on this
site.  However, it does take a lot of time to wade through it to get to what I
consider important.

A very happy Leica User,

BOB