Subject: Re: [Leica] focussing screen for Viso III
From: Charles Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:43:08 -0600

You might want to contact Bill Maxwell at Maxwell Precision Optics in
Decatur, Georgia at (404) 244-0095.  According to his literature, he may
be able to either process an existing screen to brighten it up or
install one of his own bright screens.  I have seen good things written
about these screens on the Rollei list, although I haven't gotten one
for mine yet.  Let us know if you pursue this avenue.