Subject: [Leica] Definitive Leica Photography Books
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:45:53 +0800

Dear LUGGERS,

I wish to compile a list of definitive books on Leica based on your
opinion.  Not just equipment biased but also books by photographers(famous
or not) that exemplify true Leica Photography with wonderful images and
stories.  With this list and your comments, I will place it in a permanent
place so that we can update and access easily.

Would someone also recommend how we should categories this.

Thanks,

Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore