Subject: Re: [Leica] dealers
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:46:02 -0800

Since I work at a camera store I was going to stay quiet in this thread. I have
had a change of heart and will contribute my 2¢ worth.

My advice on the Jim Kuehl, Chatterton thread is pretty darn simple.  I recommend
that you develop a working relationship with a salesperson at your favorite
dealer. That way, you are dealing with someone that already knows your tastes in
equipment.

Remember, the lowest price is not always the best value.

Jeff Alford