Subject: Re: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: McClure <mcclure@udata.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 17:00:25 -0500

I agree with Don McClure's thoughtfully written premise that legally
saving taxes is commendable.  To those who disagree, feel free to
voluntarily send tax money to the state in question!

BTW, many states require the buyer to pay sales tax to his home state if
tax was not originally collected by the selling state.  I'm sure
everyone does!  Just my $.02.

Rob

SNIP