Subject: RE: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 02:32:02 -0600

	>When I inquired about Summars, he offered to give me
	>one with the IIIf. Yes it was ugly, but it was FREE. Very nice
of him,
>and it makes interesting images too.

Oh, at last I found out where is the Summar with fog (or haze) Don
listed on early Dec at 49 usd. I called him to buy it and he told me it
was possible to clean it. "Ok-I said-please ship it imediately". On
early January
it hadn't arrived yet, so after many faxes and emails with no answer I
finally got him on the phone and he said me:"It has been shipped last
week". Since I hadn't received anything, I called again few days later
and he said he was sorry, but Fedex had lost it, no chance to have it
back.
Don it is probably in your hands now. I'm sure a LUGger will put it at a
good use.