Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Kuehl
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 07:17:02 -0800

I, too, have experienced wonderful service with Jim Kuehl. Example: 1
year ago I bought from him the old R 250 mm. I never used it because it
was too heavy and dim through my R7 and R8 viewfinders. Last month I
called him and asked for an APO 280 mm f2.8 and asked if he would accept
back the 250. He gladly said yes and reduced my price on the 280 by the
amount I had previously given him for the 250. What service!