Subject: Re: [Leica] NOT A Chatterton Story
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 19:07:52 -0800

This is NOT a Chatterton story.

Over the years I have purchased numerous used items from Jim Kuehl. He is a
gentleman ad nauseam (that's good.) He is probably one of the nicest guys
you will ever talk to and he does return calls. His used stuff is very
conservatively marked. I've even returned a few things that didn't work
out. Not that they were different than advertised, after getting them and
fiddling for a few days, I decided I didn't want it. He took them back with
absolutely no questions asked. A genuinely nice guy.

But with any mail order purchase, it's buyer beware. You need to verify
that what you received is indeed what you thought you ordered. If you order
"new" equipment via mailorder, you need to verify that the equipment is
indeed a US legal import if that's what you thought you were buying. I've
heard stories.

Jim