Subject: [Leica] Jim Kuehl
From: "Carl J. Battaglia" <cjb@infohwy.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:03:53 -0600

>The nicest Leica dealer I've spoken with is Jim Kuehl; haven't
>bought anything from him yet, however.

>- -Dave

An interesting experience with Jim Kuehl:   A few months ago I decided =
to purchase my first Leica, an M6.  I called Jim based upon a friend's =
recommendation to inquire about price, warranty, etc.  I didn't mention =
my friend's name, so he didn't know a thing about me; we spoke for about =
fifteen minutes, at the end of which time I decided to go ahead with the =
pushes and gave him my shipping address.  He said he'd get it out FedEx =
that same day.

A couple of hours later it dawned on me that in my enthusiasm over the =
camera, I'd neglected to give him a credit card number.  I called him =
back and was stunned when he told me he'd already shipped the camera.  =
When I asked how he had expected to be paid without a credit card =
number, he said he figured that I'd be good for it and had just enclosed =
an invoice with the camera.  And sure enough, when the camera arrived =
the next day,  there was an invoice included in the box.

INHO, there aren't many people around who do business like that any =
more!  Since then, I've bought a couple of lenses from him.  Needless to =
say, I wouldn't think of doing Leica business with anyone else.

Carl J. Battaglia
(cjb@infohwy.com)
The Woodlands,  Texas