Subject: Re: [Leica] P150 troubles
From: TEX WORKER <TEXWORKER@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:23:16 EST

Chris,

I have 2 Color 2 projectors and just recently both of mine had to be returned
to Leica.
They are about seven or eight years old and have generally given me good
service.  Recently however they both began to drag and would bearly change
slides for the first 10 minutes they were operating but then they would began
to operate pretty good.  I tried to talk to Leica about this and all they
would say send them to us.  I did and they did come back working.  They
refused to tell me what they had done just cleaned them and oiled .  You are
right $189.00  each.  They still won't tell me what they did or if they had
too much oil or not enough.  They just kind of smile on the telephone and that
is that.  If you can get a good answer, good for you.  I had a feeling that
somehow they were binding when you tried to change slides.  I just gave up.

Clifton