Subject: [Leica] m6 meter
From: Jim Coduto <jcoduto@imatron.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:52:56 -0800

has anyone had a problem with the m6 light meter? on a 6 month old m6
purchased at cw/oregon the meter went out. sent it back to leica/NJ. they
fixed it and had it back to me in less than a week. they said one of the
solder points was cold and they fixed it right up. i thought their response
was real good and the people were pleasant to deal with...anyway, let me
know...

thanks jim

jcoduto@imatron.com
Imatron Regulatory Affairs