Subject: Re: [Leica] repost: Leica TLR Medium format camera?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:47:19 -0600

At 03:34 AM 3/18/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anyone ever heard of a post WWII medium format  twin lens reflex camera
>that Leica (Leitz) may have made, and what its value might be?
>
>Someone has indicated to me that he owns one.

It does not exist. They had some LF lenses they made before the Leica came
out, if I remember correctly, but there was never an MF Leica.

Some people confuse Leitz and Zeiss. Could it be a Rollei with a Zeiss lens?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed