Subject: Re: [Leica] SV: Leica KONICA HEXAR II = Leica compatible?
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:39:59 -0800

Our favorite de luxe compact will undergo an essential transformation. Not
only will the future shutter of the new Hexar surpass the 1/250 sec. but
said Hexar will have interchangeble lenses!
And, the cherry on the cake is that we should be able to benefit from the
compatibility between Konica and a certain Leica M family.
That should stir up things.  We will talk again very soon.

Comment:
I'll believe it when I see it.
JC

A bird in hand.......... will mess all over it.