Subject: Re: [Leica] Registration cards
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:44:21 -0800

Sell it!  Hell, I'm going to wear it out and they can use it for fill when
they bury me in the back yard.

This collecting nonsense is just that  ............... nonsense.

Gentlemen (& ladies ) these are tools to be used. Let us not encourage this
collecting idiocy. It is already way out of hand.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA