Subject: [Leica] defective lenses
From: "delia" <louzan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:27:05 -0000

danny - your comments are actually directed at jeff.  leica usa didn't
replace/repair my 50mm elmar-M.

marc - i stand by every word i said, and my sources are confidential.  one
of them is considered by many a leica authority.  to me, this is as good as
a source can get.  to be truthful, i find your request disturbing - why?
because i can't see the purpose behind such a request.

jim - you've got it all wrong.  we are not just a bunch of people that have
gotten  defective products due to bad luck.  we are sore because in many
instances, we have gotten defective replacements, second class repairs
under warranty, or (as in my case) no service at all.  they even threw in a
few insulting remarks.  this doesn't mean that we don't care about leica,
but by ignoring these problems, no one is bound to benefit in the long-run.

regards to all
robert louzán