Subject: Re: [Leica] Vertical adjustment
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:01:41 -0800

TEAShea wrote:

> << I sent them the registration card from my M6HM (I can
>  just see the collectors out there cringing that I actually sent in a card).
> >>

> This does seem a might unusual.  I wonder what percentage of these cards are
> actually sent in.  I have not sent any back.  I keep them all in a plastic
> case....
>
> Tom Shea

1.  PASSPORT PROTECTION PLAN   Congratulations on your purchase of the
above Leica equipment.  In order to receive your exclusive 3 year
passport and limited warranty protection please carefully read the
following. By filling out and sending in the bottom portion of this
warranty card within 30 days of your purchase date, you will receive the
full benefits of...

30 days folks.  So what is the purpose of keeping them in a plastic
case?    Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $